To learn more
Contact the Cash Management team at 816-881-6107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The world feels smaller every day. But your business doesn’t have to follow suit. Small businesses no longer have to rely exclusively on local customers. They’re nimble. Resilient. Resourceful.
Small businesses of today are specialists in niche markets around the world. And our professional affiliations offer the tools and expertise to give your business an edge in the international marketplace. From letters of credit and fund transfers to other international banking needs, our resources will help you do more outside the U.S.
More about our resources:
Letters of credit
Guarantees a seller will receive payment in full as long as certain delivery conditions have been met. It’s an effective way to manage time-sensitive international trade information online, while minimizing risk. This portal gives importers and exporters a secure, cost-effective solution to automate trade finance processes.
- Import Letters of Credit: Electronically initiate import letters of credit applications and amendments through a user-friendly data entry format. Respond to discrepancy notifications, receive electronic copies of the issued letter of credit, amendments, and transaction-related bank documents. Obtain current balance and history information, and access reports.
- Export Letters of Credit: Electronically view and receive details of advised export letters of credit. Manage transfers, assignment of proceeds and amendments. Track the status of bank documents and respond to discrepancy notifications with your instructions. Obtain up-to-the-minute balance and history information, and access reports.
- Standby Letters of Credit: Electronically initiate standby letters of credit applications and amendments through a user-friendly data entry format. Attach document images, receive electronic copies of the issued letter of credit, amendments, and transaction-related bank documents. Obtain current balance and history information, and access reports.
- Documentary Collections: Control the flow of title documents for your export merchandise. Electronically initiate a direct export documentary collection cover letter and send collections documents directly to your customer's bank, with instructions to be held until they either pay or agree to pay on a specified date. Receive reporting details for each incoming import collection as it is received and processed. Obtain current balance and history information, and access comprehensive reports.
Benefits of the international online service
- Streamline your global trade activity – Electronically initiate, process and manage letters of credit and documentary collections on a single Internet site.
- Increase your efficiency –Enhance your productivity, reduce paperwork and improve cost management by issuing trade finance instruments using error-reducing automated processes and standardized templates.
- Access extensive reporting – Analyze information for your business with access to more than 60 comprehensive reports to view, browse, print or store historical data, outstanding amounts, charges and audit. Export transaction related data to Excel for detailed analysis.
- Enhance communication security – Communicate with operations in a highly secure environment. Attach external document images (invoice or bill of lading) to your messages and send to the bank.
- Improve information tracking – Review detailed transaction and communication history for each trade instrument. Create email notifications in real time to receive event updates on transactions as they occur.
- Access – Anytime, anywhere with Internet access.
Transfer money to a foreign bank in U.S. or foreign currency.
- Check Collection: Did you take a check drawn off a foreign bank? No problem. We’ll convert it to U.S. currency.
- Purchase Bills: at mobank or via the Travelex website.
- Exchange Bills: Have some foreign bills you didn’t spend while traveling abroad? Bring them to us and we’ll exchange them for U.S. currency.
- Bilingual mobankers: Need help translating? We just might be able to help. Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish, Tagalog, Portuguese, French and Japanese are languages spoken either fluently or conversationally by certain mobankers. We’re not a professional translation service, but we’re happy to help in a pinch.