A dozen reasons to bank at mobank
Nearly all our customers drive by other banks to do business with us. There’s a reason for that. Several, in fact. Stop in – see for yourself.
1. We keep it local
When you deposit money with mobank, your money is reinvested right here in your own community in the form of loans, making a healthier local economy.
2. We’re in it with you –
through thick and thin
With the normal ups and downs of our challenging economic time, there’s never been a more important time for us to lock arms and support each other to create a strong, local economy. Our bank is privately owned and solid as a rock.
3. mobank community
mobank is passionate about supporting Kansas City-based businesses and people. And, we encourage others to do the same. When you bank here, you’re part of a powerful network of thinkers, dreamers and doers.
4. Smarter = stronger
We can introduce you to like-minded entrepreneurs to help you form a strong peer network. We want to help you succeed and help your business grow. We also offer a small business class called Business Edge to teach all the things you didn’t know that you didn’t know.
5. Small business expertise
Many of our loan officers have experience with running their own businesses so they understand what you’re up against.
6. You matter, not your numbers
We’re about making relationships that are authentic, meaningful and true. No matter what you’re worth on paper, you deserve an experienced partner in your corner.
7. Simply put, with mobank you’ll get:
- Quick-as-possible turnaround – from someone you know, who knows you.
- Total transparency – we’re in this together.
- No surprises – we’ll stay on the same page with you.
- A person you know who answers the phone and sees you at our locations.
- The benefit of the doubt – talk to us – no matter what, just talk to us.
8. The security of a well-run bank
mobank is strong and healthy. But don’t take our word for it – look at the facts. Out of the 35 Kansas City-area banks with more $100 million in assets, mobank (as of 2015):
- Has solid capital levels.
- Has the lowest percentage of problem loans.
- Retains terrific employees for a really long time.
- Is growing – organically – not only for growth’s sake.
- Is the fifth-highest-earning bank.
9. No pitches or hard selling
Many banks have “cross-selling” quotas. Not us. Sure, we can answer banking questions, but we get to know you – not sell you stuff you don’t need. Talk to us. We’ll figure it out together.
10. Fun stuff
Banking doesn’t have to be boring. We get together several times a year with fun community events. Whether we’re hosting a Rock. Paper. Scissors. throwdown tournament, a gallery for First Friday or a landing spot for the St. Patrick’s Day parade, we know how to get down and have a good time.
11. Free ATM network
We are part of a huge nationwide ATM network. There’s most likely a free mobank ATM between your home and your office.
12. Banking stuff
And, of course, we also have all the normal bank stuff you’d expect, like:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with check deposit
- Text banking
- Phone banking
- Checking and savings accounts
- Debit cards issued on the spot
- Credit cards
- Cash management products and services
- Merchant services
- Online bill pay
- People Pay
- After-hours support